Company history | CJSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” named after Sergei N. Starovoitov

1928
The Canadian elevator and three grain warehouses were built at Aleiskaya station.
1932
1932
Construction of the mill with the capacity of 150 ton per day in Aleisk. For 80 working years the enterprises has gone a successful way from launch to maturity. The company is still developing.
1941-1945
1941-1945
During the Great Patriotic War 112 employees out of 164 joined the army and 66 never came back. 189 thsd ton of wheat were sent to the frontline during the War.
1961
The enterprise starts using the combined feed plant with the capacity of 150 ton per day. The range of products is enriched with combined feeds and feed mixes for agricultural animals and poultry.
1992
The enterprise acquired the status of Open Joint Stock Company “Aleiskzernoprodukt” which allowed the company to boost modernization of the production and step up to the new level of quality.
1997
1997
The plant for rye flour production is launched (milling plant no.3) and the division for grain production.
1998
1998
Milling plant no.2 was launched on the equipment and following the technology of the Italian company «Braibanti Golfetto SpA» with the capacity of 430 ton of wheat daily.

1999
The oatmeal mill started working with the capacity of 40 ton of sunflower seed oil daily.
The oatmeal mill started working on the equipment of leading world producers «Schulle Muhlenbow», «Buhler» with the capacity of 100 ton of raw feedstock daily.
2000
2000
The premix division started working with the capacity of 48 ton of production daily, as well as the cereal flakes division and the line for grain and cereal packaging.
2002
2003 2004
2003
On the 71st anniversary of the enterprise they launched the division for pasta production on the equipment and following the technology of the Italian company «PAVAN» with the capacity of 48 ton of pasta daily.
2004

“Aleiskzernoprodukt” becomes an agricultural holding – agricultural companies and affiliated enterprises are established. Their total field amount accounts for 42 thsd Ha. A year later a machine and tractor station was established.

A new division on production of propylene package was launched. It is equipped with Indian facilities with the capacity of 12 mln of plastic bags annually. A new division on production of dry complete feeds for dogs was launched. It works on the equipment of Danish company "Sprout Matador”.

Poultry plant “Komsomolskaya” (Altai Krai) was purchased. Its livestock accounts for 370 thsd, its reconstruction has started.

2006
OJSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” named after Sergei N. Starovoitov changed its name for CJSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” named after Sergei N. Starovoitov. The restaurant for 150 seats, the hotel and the trade center were opened.
2007
The base in Blagoveshchensk started operating as well as the line for pasta production with the capacity of 17 ton daily.
2011
2011

In August the combined feeds plant turned 50. The new lab equipment was installed for monitoring the amount of vitamins in premixes and mycotoxins in combined feeds for farm animals and poultry. The enterprise entered the market of Indonesia.

The third line of flour packaging was purchased which allowed to increase the production volume for customer-size package by 50% compared with 2009.

2012
2012

CJSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” named after Sergei N. Starovoitov celebrated its 80th anniversary. New auto weight was constructed providing for weighing large-sized lorries.

A warehouse for final goods was built and brought into operation. It’s 3000 square metres and meets all modern logistic requirements.

Grain-storage section no.7 was brought into operation, accounting for 16 thsd ton of grain to be stored at once.

2014

A grain-separating tower was built and brought into operation. Its grain-dryer has the capacity of 35 ton per hour, brand “Melinvest”.

The place for loading combined feeds into modern grain cars with the enlarged carriage body was constructed.

The product range was enriched with the line of flour mixes for baking pancakes and griddlecakes.

Sergei Starovoitov
Sergei Nikolaevich Starovoitov

1983 — became the CEO of Aleisk industrial complex of milled and hulled products.

1992 — the industrial complex of milled and hulled products turns into JSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” and Sergei Starovoitov is elected the CEO of the company.

Since 2002 CJSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” has been named after Sergei N. Starovoitov. That is how the first CEO of the CJSC was memorized.

ßíäĺęń.Ěĺňđčęŕ